WANT TO LEAVE A COMMENT?Scroll to the bottom of the post on which you would like to comment until you see the fine gray print. Click on the word "Comment" or "Leave a Comment"! I'd love to hear from you!
Topics to Select
- SNOW FUN!
- Sunday Drive Along Blue Ridge Parkway
- SAFF-Southeast Area Fiber Fair
- Fabricated Structures-August 2018 Show
- Coming in August 2018!
- Thanksgiving 2017 – Carnegie Photos
- Thanksgiving 2017 – Monday 11/27-30
- Thanksgiving 2017 Sunday 11/26
- Thanksgiving 2017 – Saturday 11/25
- Thanksgiving 2017 – Friday 11/24
Monthly Archives: April 2013
Finally completed the fifth quilt for the Linus Project. I started working on five little quilts in December and thought I would get them all finished then. So….. now they are done. I’ll do more later in the year again. … Continue reading
The “olde black (might I add winter)” tote just wasn’t cutting it anymore. So a batik jelly roll set from Anthology inspired a colorful new spring tote. Making purses and totes is quite addictive! Just a dash of white on … Continue reading